In an organization, numerous outlook users are connected with an Exchange domain server. Users prefer offline Outlook data file. It has been seen that sometimes an OST file becomes corrupted and repairing of that file is not desirable. You can create a new offline Outlook data file(OST) in order for Outlook to work properly.
1. Exit Outlook, if it is running.
2. Click Start and Choose Run Option
3. A Run Window will appear
4. In the Run window, type this command: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook\"
5. Finally click on ok
6. See the exact path in Offline Folder File
7. You can use this path on the Explorer Window to open and select OST file to be deleted.
8.You can press Delete tab on your keyboard or choose Delete icon in the toolbar to delete OST file.
User will recover deleted emails with the help of manual method, However, if user wants to recover other data items such as calender, appointments, contacts including emails then user can use third party application.