Not Implemented is a common error produced by Outlook when someone hits the Send- Receive button to check new emails of Outlook. When Outlook screen prompts this error “Not Implemented” the people would not able to perform send/receive operation. This type of error normally pop-up on the screen if there exist two types of MS Office Installation in user computer and Outlook program setting were corrupted. This blog describes a clear solution about how to fix Outlook “ Not Implemented ” error.
How to Solve the “Not implemented” Error in MS Outlook
1. Uninstall the Office version that you don’t want just by going through control panel
2. Double click to open “Add or Remove Programs” if you have Windows XP or “Programs and Features” if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista).
3.Here you can select the office version that you don’t want keep.
1. To repair office installation, you will select the Microsoft Office version from the list and then click change.
2. Next Window will appear, check the “Repair” option and click “Continue”.
3. After completion of repair process restart your computer and work with Outlook again.
1. If not implemented error still occur in Outlook then you can create new Outlook profile just by going throgh Start>Control Panel >Mail>Show Profiles.
2. A next screen will appear click on the Add button. After that select the “ prompt for a profile to be used ” and finally click on ok button.
3. Now, In Microsoft Outlook, choose newly created profile and set up your email account in this profile.If repairing office does not work then you can relay on third party program to repair Outlook data file and open Outlook Windows.